Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Organic Chocolate Syrup

I've been using this syrup to make my kids' chocolate milk now for a while.  I've also been known to put it over vanilla ice cream for a quick treat.  It's organic, dairy-free, gluten-free, sodium-free and best of all, peanut-free. And, yes, it's good.

I buy the chocolate syrup at a local store that specializes in organic products, but it's also available for purchase online. Unfortuantely, it's the only product from AH!LASKA that is made in a peanut/tree nut free facility.  They also make cocoa powder for hot drinks and baker's cocoa, but these are made in a facility with other peanut products.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think you are reading my mind! My step daughter just finished the Hershey's syrup an hour ago and I said I won't be buying it anymore because it's not good for you. I had asked at Whole Foods for the equivalent of strawberry syrup and they didn't have one. Will look for this chocolate. thank you!

Julie Redfern said...

Even Will could have that one!!